The information you submit will be listed in the next edition of The Indie Bible. A new edition is released each Fall.
It will also be placed immediately in the Indie Bible ONLINE. We'll also put a listing for you in our monthly newsletter.
The Indie Bible is a highly TARGETTED directory. To qualify, your service MUST fall under one of these categories:
- a Magazine, Webzine or Blog that REVIEWS independent music
- a Radio Station or Show that PLAYS independent music
- a Vendor or Label that SELLS independent music (you must be actively seeking new talent)
- an audio blog or service that allows independent artists to UPLOAD their music or video files
- a Promotional service
- any other helpful resource that enables independent artists to gain more exposure
For a Venue Listing in the Indie Venue Bible, you simply need to run a venue, festival, concert series etc. that
welcomes the music of independent artists.
Do NOT submit a listing if you are:
- a Solo Artist, Band or Songwriter (Artists and Bands are NOT listed in the Indie Bible)
- a Studio, CD Duplicator, Lawyer or Producer
Listings in the Indie Bible are FREE!
To submit your service, simply send an e-mail to
email@example.com with your Name, Website, Contact Information and a brief description of what your service has to offer. Please include the genres that you prefer to work with.